Hyacinthus - Orange Lion
Once this Hyacinth blooms it will have the most lovely peachy orange.
Sold by the bunch of 15.
Fill your vase or bucket with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from growing in the water and to give added nutrients to the Hyacinth flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Leaves will rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems under running water diagonally approximately one inch from each stem's bottom
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in water.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every day. Make sure that your Hyacinth flowers have plenty of water.
- Exposing the hyacinths to warm environments will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your Hyacinth flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.