Pretty vibrant hyacinthus. They look a little weird now, but once they bloom they will be lovely!
Sold by the bunch of 15
Pro Tip; Fill your vase with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Leaves will rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems under running water diagonally approximately one inch from each stem's bottom
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in water.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every day. Make sure that your Hyacinth flowers have plenty of water.
- Exposing the hyacinths to warm environments will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your Hyacinth flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
We recommend our market flowers for use at home, if you would like to send these as a gift they come simply wrapped in paper. We do not wrap these like a bouquet, and we do not provide vases for these flowers.