Hyacinthus - Ibis Rose
Once this Hyacinth blooms it will have the most lovely soft pink color.
Sold by the bunch of 15
We recommend our market flowers for use at home, if you would like to send these as a gift they come simply wrapped in paper. We do not wrap these like a bouquet, and we do not provide vases for these flowers. All market flowers are delivered on the same day that you order them provided you order before 4pm for Dubai and 12 midday for Sharjah.
Pro Tip; Fill your vase with 2 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Leaves will rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems under running water diagonally approximately one inch from each stem's bottom
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in water.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every day. Make sure that your Hyacinth flowers have plenty of water.
- Exposing the hyacinths to warm environments will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your Hyacinth flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.