Sky Jacket Hyacinthus (light blue)
Pretty vibrant blue hyacinthus. They look a little weird now, but once they bloom they will be lovely!
Sold by the bunch of 15.
Pro Tip: Fill your vase with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from growing in the water and to give added nutrients to the Hyacinth flowers.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Leaves will rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems under running water diagonally approximately one inch from each stem's bottom
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in water.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every day. Make sure that your Hyacinth flowers have plenty of water.
- Exposing the hyacinths to warm environments will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your Hyacinth flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process
We recommend our market flowers for use at home, if you would like to send these as a gift they come simply wrapped in paper. We neither wrap these like a bouquet nor provide vases for these flowers. If you prefer a more sustainable option we can deliver them without any packaging in our florists buckets with hydrating solution. Please either return the bucket to the driver, or leave it out for us to collect when you next order.
All market flowers are delivered on the same day within Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman if you order before 5pm; before midday for Abu Dhabi.