Do you need a last-minute gift for a special occasion? Are you looking for a thoughtful gift for someone that you’re not quite sure what to get? Would you like to surprise your significant other with a little bit of romance, just to remind them of how much you love them? Or maybe to get yourself out of the dog house – hey, we don’t judge! A flower bouquet is an answer to all of these situations, and if you want to find a beautiful flower bouquet in Abu Dhabi, you’ve come to the right place. Florette is one of the biggest flower buyers in the Middle East, and we do it all for our customers. Our range is wide and the quality is impeccable, our prices are good and delivery is fast. Browse the flower bouquets available on the Florette website and find your perfect match. Read More
Choose Florette For The Best Flower Bouquets in Abu Dhabi
Florette is one of the top online florists in the UAE, for good reason. Our selection of flowers is carefully curated based on seasonal availability, with flowers from all over the world being made available to you in our shop. The huge selection is constantly changing, with new products being listed almost daily, so there is always a bouquet to suit every taste and occasion. You can find everything from South African Proteas to Dutch Tulips on our site. Our beautiful bouquets are stylish and put together by professional florists, but if you’d rather enjoy some market flowers, we have those available too. Our flowers are always fresh, and we work hard to make the time from farm to vase as short as possible. We pick beautiful, top-quality flowers for our bouquets, never settling for second best.
How to Take Care of Your Flowers
Once you’ve got your beautiful bouquet, of course you want to make it last as long as possible. Here are our best tips for keeping your flower bouquet alive and thriving and fresh for longer.
- Start by removing your bouquet from the packaging and rinsing the stems.
- Cut 2-3cms off the bottom of the stems, ideally at a 45-degree angle.
- Clean the vase you plan to use and fill it two-thirds up with tap water, then put the flowers in. Replace the water every couple of days.
- Keep the flowers out of direct sunlight and away from breezes, heat sources and bowls of fruit. Also make sure to pluck out any wilted petals.
- Look up specific care advice for the type of flower you’ve chosen. They all have different needs and adjusting your care according to the type of flower is key. For example, hydrangeas should be kept cool, tulips and freesias only need a small amount of water, and daisies are extra sensitive to being close to any fruits.
If you follow all these steps, you’re bound to have fresh and beautiful-looking flowers for as long as possible. This is especially true if you choose to buy from Florette, with the high quality and freshness that we offer.
Buy A Flower Bouquet in Abu Dhabi With Same-Day Delivery
If you’re looking to buy a flower bouquet in Abu Dhabi, choose Florette for a beautiful bouquet made out of the highest quality flowers. We’re open seven days a week, and we offer same-day flower delivery in Abu Dhabi for all orders placed before noon. Browse our bouquet options and order your favourites.